6 June 2014

#OOTD | Basic White Crop T-Shirt


New Look Tall Dress | ASOS Crop Top | Lady Luck Rules OK Pendant | Star Print Converse | M&S Tights


I really am not one for crop tops, in fact this is the first one i've ever owned. I'm not confident enough about my body to wear them in their intended fashion and would only consider wearing them like this or with high waisted bottoms and a tank top underneath. This is a way for me to wear crop tops and make them work for me and my wardrobe. I think this is such a fun look, and it's also a great way to give your dresses a whole new look.

These cropped t-shirts from ASOS are lovely, and come in a whole range of colours. I love the way they turn a simple strappy dress into something totally more exciting, and into a completely different style of outfit. They're really comfortable and are made of a lovely fabric. They hang beautifully, and come up true to size.

New Look are on fire with their tall range dresses and skirts, they fit like a dream and come to a great length. They have a nice range of colours and prints, and come in a few different styles too. You'll see a few of them in my OOTDs to come, i'm sure. They're so comfortable and are fitting in nicely with my style at the moment. All throughout Winter i couldn't bring myself to put on anything other than jeans, leggings or trousers but come the Spring, i can't get enough of dresses and skirts. I love dressing them up or down differently, changing the shoes and accessories, making them girly or a little more edgy. Here, i wore them with my star print converse as i thought they matched perfectly.

If you'd like to see my shoes up close, then be sure to check out my Summer shoe collection post.

K|xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig