9 May 2012

L'oreal Caresse

 L'Oreal Rouge Caresse Lipstick in 301 Dating Coral

This product, to me, is very similar to the Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters, that i blogged about last month. I found this a little more moisturising, it glided on super easily. I originally decided to pick this one up rather than Revlon's Tutti Frutti but ended up buying both as decided although very similar, they are different enough to warrant having both. This one is a coral shade but is a little more pink, whereas Tutti Frutti is a little more orange but both are super versatile, and super wearable.  It's the lovliest texture on the lips, being quite sheer and ultra moisturising but still well pigmented transferring great colour to the lips. I'd be interested in trying a few other shades from this line as the product itself is lovely.

K|xo

3 comments:

  1. This looks like a really lovely lipstick, I really like this shade!

    Helen x


    http://ill-take-afternoon-tea.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really shouldn't judge a product by it's packaging, (I always do) but I love the look of this one. Great shade ♥ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds lovely, not such a fan of the packaging but the colour looks beautiful <3 xo

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made By pipdig