22 April 2011

Friday Feeling #13

001. As i revealed yesterday, i spent my day scavenging in a local landmark - The Cath Kidston Factory Shop, St. Neots. A place where all ex-display and slightly faulty products go, sort of like a Seven Seas of Rhye but for beautiful florals and stripes. Most of the products were perfectly acceptable, the only ones that had zip pullers missing or a little colour run were clearly marked. Me & the mother went a little Cath Kidston mad but it was totally worth it and i picked up some lovely bits & bobs!

Make Up Case / Tea Cup & Saucer / Plimsoles / Purse / Ticket Holder

I also picked up the cutest little strawberry print bib & pink floral apron for little Molly!

002. So we're supposedly in for a scorching Easter weekend, and it's definitely welcomed after such a harsh winter, i say! I'll be spending my weekend relaxing in the beautiful sunshine, mooching around the shops, having some laughs with some lovely people & desperately trying to patch up my essay!

003. As you saw in this post, i got some gorgeous red shorts for my birthday and i've been dying to buy some red jeans/trousers for as long as i can remember and i have finally found the perfect pair from H&M! They are winging their way into my letterbox as we speak, but i'm a little unsure of what to wear on top (other than just a black top) - any advice, links and such are very much welcomed!

004. I have never been a huge fan of Zara, but lately they have really been coming into my radar!



Some seriously gorgeous colour, and also some beautiful tailoring! Go Zara!

005. Models Own. I have always known about this polish, but it has always been a little out of my price range. As i've been getting myself round the blogasphere, you ladies seem to rave about it so i'm just wondering if it's really worth spending my pennies on, anyone have anything brilliant or awful to say about said polish?


What are you all going to do with your lovely, sunny Easter weekend? I hope you all take full advantage of this beautiful weather, you can guarantee it won't last long! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig