12 August 2015

My Sephora Wishlist


I think it's pretty obvious that a beauty junkie, like myself, can't go all the way to America without stopping by a little store you may of heard of. Sephora is like the mecca for all beauty lovers and i, of course, have a list of things i'll be tempted with when i head to, i'm pretty sure, more than one store. There are a few things on this list that i'm definitely heading for, but there's also a few that i'd quite like to scope out, but either way here's my list of things i'll be looking for this trip.

The Marc Jacobs Eyeshadow Palette, the Fresh Lip Treatment, the Make Up Forever Eyeshadows and the Beauty Blender are all things i'm desperate to get my little paws on. I have heard so much about the beauty of the Marc Jacobs palette that i'm seriously hoping i'll be able to find one before my holiday is through. I don't know if the brand is sold in most Sephoras, as it's pretty pricey, but i'm hoping to get my hands on one some how. From seeing reviews and other beauty bloggers talk about them, they seem to be totally worth the price tag, with a buttery, ultra blendable formula, and super easy for a lazy girl like me. I love Make Up Forever as a brand, so when i saw Gabriella from Velvetgh0st talk about the eyeshadows and how much she loved them, i decided i'd really like to at least swatch them, if not pick up a couple for myself and create my own little palette. The Fresh Lip Treatments are something that are talked about all the time, all over beauty blogs, so it's not surprising that i'd like to give them a go myself. I'm really into the balmy, sheer colour lip products at the moment and that's right up my street and i mean, who DOESN'T want to try a beauty blender and the infamous Blender Cleanser!?

So something Sephora seems to be well known for is gift sets. They have a of little sets with mixings of favourites, sets for occasions, lip sets, mascara sets, fragrance sets, you name it, they seem to have it. They also seem to be really good value for money too, with loads of them being only about $25. So, i'd really love to try a couple as it's a great way for me to try out new brands without splashing too much dollar (see what i did there!?) and wasting money and luggage space. The few that i have my eye on are the Elizabeth & James Nirvana Rollerball set, the Glitz & Glam Party Essentials, the NEST Rollerball Trio and the Smashbox Try It Kit. I've heard every blogger and their cat talk about Elizabeth & James, the brand founded by the Olsen Twins, so i'd love to give that a sniff and NEST is a brand i've heard about from Fleur De Force and she loves the candles, so i'd love to see what their fragrances smell like. 

I have been umming and ahhing about whether to try a few Smashbox products for a while now, but have never taken the plunge so a tester kit would be so perfect. It has the foundation primer and the eyeshadow primer in, which are two products i'd love to try plus an eyeshadow which i'm always looking for new ones to try so i just think it'd be really worth a go. The one i love the look of most, though, is the Glitz & Glam pouch. It has so many products that i'd love to test and this is just such a great way to try things out without having to splash all the money on the full size and hating it. It contains: The Smashbox Be Legendary lipstick in Infrared Matte, the Drybar Detox Dry Shampo, Deborah Lippman's Good Girl Gone Bad Nail Colour, the Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in Rose Gold, a Pair of Sephora Collection False Lashes in Astonish, Benefit Watt's Up Highlighter in Luminous Champagne, Make Up Forever HD High Definition Microfinish Powder and Lancome's Artliner Eyeliner in Noir, which all comes in a metallic clutch bag. It has so many products that i've heard of, always wanted to try and a few others to boot. It's a little pricier at $45 but for all those products i think it's totally worth it and i really hope they have this one in-store.

A few other bits i'd like to take a look at are the famous Formula X Nail polishes; i hear totally mixed reviews on these, some people love them and some people loathe them. I'd quite like to take a look for myself, the shade range looks really extensive so i'm sure i could find something i like - Prism seems to be the favourite at the moment. I always hear bloggers talk about the Sephora brushes, as they're affordable but really high quality. I have a pretty good brush collection currently, but i think you can never have too many shader brushes or crease brushes. The Tarte CC Corrector is something newly added to my list, as i heard Amelia Liana rave about it in a recent haul. Have you noticed how many of these are blogger induced?! I currently use the Bobbi Brown Corrector, and like Amelia says i do find there to be some creasing but i love what the product does. So, i thought that i'd try this and see if i get on with it. Last, but not least, is something i never really thought that i'd want and something i never really thought that i'd splash the cash on. However, if i'm feeling good and in high holiday spirits, i'd really like to try the Hourglass Ambiant Lighting Powders. They are just so beautiful, the packaging, the product, all of it. From looking at swatches, i think i'm most interested in Mood, Luminous and Dim light. I'd really like to use them as an illuminator really, tops of the cheekbones, down the nose, cupid's bow kinda deal but i know you can use them all over the face so we'll see if i'm brave enough.

So, there you have it. My Sephora Wishlist. I don't think i'll find everything i'm after, but now Sephora ships to the UK it's much easier to get hold of, but i have saved plenty of dollar for my trip so hopefully i'll come home happy.

K|xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig