13 September 2013

#OOTD | Polka Dots


Jumpsuit: ASOS | Top: H&M | Necklace: River Island | Shoes: Ebay

Voila! First OOTD in front of my lovely yellow walls, and i think i'm quite the fan.


This was one of my staples this Summer, how fun is it!? I bought this on a total whim and, of course, it is a little short for me, but i made it work by rolling the legs up and i love it. I've never been brave enough to go for anything like this because i know that from the usual sections of stores, they'll never be long enough but this Summer i through caution to the wind and thought why the hell not. I'm so glad i did because i really got my wear, and i think i'll continue to wear it throughout the rest of the year too, i'm sure i'll make it work. What i love most is that all i have to do is throw a vest underneath and add this on top and i've got myself an outfit.

These Ebay beauties were long awaited and i actually did have some flatforms from Ebay before, that have featured in OOTDs before but they were very loose on my ankles and weren't vert supportive of my feet and ankles, so i found these with thick straps round the ankle with another on the back which is much better. They're great for dressing up in daytime or pairing with your nighttime look.

K|xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig