30 August 2013

#OOTD | Colour Block



Disco Pants: Glamorous | Top: Primark | Shoes: Peacocks | Necklace: River Island | Sunglasses: ASOS


There's just something about this outfit that i've fallen in love with. I don't know if it's the simplicity, the colour blocking, or simply these fab purple disco pants but there's something about this ensemble that just works for me. Although i love this top, it does have an unusual boxy shape that sometimes doesn't work for me. I'm much more of a flow-y top kind of gal rather than the boxy kind but tucking the hem into my high waisted pants gives it a much more forgiving shape and i love it. What i love most about this top is it's colour blocking with neutral colours. It pairs great with all my colourful jeans, and tones things down plus it's actually quite a formal styling which dresses everything up a little.

As for my purple disco pants, i adore them. These disco pants from Glamorous are some of my favourites. Seeing as i can't afford the real deal from American Apparel, these are my next best thing and let me tell you, they're a real good dupe. What i love most about them is they're insanely comfortable and this pair is my particular favourite, as they're just so bright and cheerful.

K|xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig