31 July 2013

My America Wishlist


L'Oreal Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm | Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer | Urban Decay Naked Palette | Neutrogena Moisturesmooth Colour Stick | Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo Metal in Barely Branded | It's a 10 Miracle Leave In Treatment with Keratin | Butter London Nail Polish in Disco Biscuit | L'Oreal Rouge Caresse Lipstick | Make Up Forever Smokey Lash Mascara | Fresh Sugar Lip Balm | OPI Nail Polish | ORLY Nail Polish in Rage | Tarte Lipstick | L'Oreal Colour Riche Balm | Covergirl Gloss Balm | Wet N Wild Eyeshadow Trio in Walking on Eggshells | Butter London Nail Polish in Fishwife


So, next month i'll again be flying across the pond to big ol' U-S-of-A. Not only am i seriously looking forward to the break, the time spent with my family and, of course, shmoozing with the big cheese himself, but also for the shopping opportunities. Since joining the blogging, vlogging, beauty and fashion community it has been a torturous task to watch the videos of those living in the states, talking about all the amazing beauty products they have on offer. So, when i get the chance to head over there myself, it's only right that head to the nearest Target/Ulta/Sephora and shop until my heart's content. Right? That's what i tell myself anyway. I've compiled a little wishlist of what i'm hoping to snag this time around.

Yes, there is a lot of nail polish. And yes, there are a lot of lip products, but that's just where the best releases have been this year! What can i say? It's probably a problem.

I saw TalkBeckyTalk mention this L'Oreal Erasing Balm a couple of months, and it basically sounds like everything i'd want in a deep conditioner, and the fact we don't have it in the UK is outrageous! It claims to be a reconstructing balm that repairs up to one year of damage in one use, now i mean who doesn't want that? It targets split ends, weakness, roughness, dullness and dehydration which can all be implicated by dying your hair. I just think this would be really nice to test out, especially on my newly blonde hair.

As for the Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer, every blogger and their cat use this and, frankly, i'm jealous. It seems that it covers a multitude of sins and i could, honestly, really use that. I'm still on the look out for the ultimate under eye concealer and i've seen a lot of people say that that's what they use this for, so i'm interested in giving this a go.

Who doesn't want the naked palette? Some people say that you don't need the original and the second palette, and some people say you need both. I'd love to have both to see the difference as one is said to be warmer toned and the other cooler. I have the second palette and as much as i love, i think i'd like to give the other one a go and i think they'd be great mixed and matched together.

I love the Maybelline Colour Tattoos, my current favourite is Bad to the Bronze which i bought while on holiday last year. They currently have a gorgeous Pomegranate colour and a bright, bright purple that i've seen here in the UK. Sadly, they haven't brought my most wanted shade out here which is Barely Branded, the ultimate in shimmery champagne and that really is my go-to.

As for nail polish, i'm targeting OPI, Butter London and ORLY. There is no particular shade of OPI that i'm after, i just want them all. They're so much cheaper in America then they are here so whenever i'm over there i like to browse what's on offer, especially the new collections, and see what i fancy. I'm always looking to expand my collection as they're so long wearing, easy to apply and dry in super quick time. Butter London, however, i haven't had so much luck with in the past but everyone seems to love them and they sell some shades that i've never seen anywhere else, like the two i've imaged above: Disco Biscuit and Fishwife. You only have to google swatches of these two to realise how beautiful they are. Last, but not least, is ORLY's Rage. Last year i picked up the infamous Oh Cabana Boy and this time i'll be searching for Rage. They're just gorgeous polishes and the colours are great.

So. Many. Lip. Products. I just want them all! I've recently seen things about the Neutrogena Moisturesmooth Colour Stick, and they seem to be similar to the Clinique Chubby Sticks which i love. I'd love to test them out as i'm quite a fan of the chubby stick lip products. As with the Covergirl Gloss Balm, we don't have Covergirl here in the UK so i'm interested to have a look at all their products but especially these as they're right up my alley. L'Oreal just seem to be on fire when it comes to lip products at the moment and these two are ones that aren't available here. One is highly pigmented and the other a balm product, i'd love to see the difference in them as they're packaged so similarly and how L'Oreal work out there. Tarte seems to be another brand that isn't available here but that everyone raves about, and i've seen a lot of Youtubers fall in love with their lip products. The packaging is amazing and the colour pay off is second to none, it's not a sheer wash for sure, so i'd certainly like to give them a go. Last is the Fresh Sugar Lip Balm that everyone at the end of last year started to talk about. I'm addicted to my Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm and it really does help, so i'd be interested to test this out as it's supposed to be similar to a treatment.

I wanted to pick up the Make Up Forever Smokey Lash last year but there were so many other things i was after that it just didn't make the cut. I'm in two minds about purchasing this because if i were to fall in love with it, it's not something i would be able to repurchase easily. I've got my holy grail mascara in Soap & Glory, so i don't know if to just be content with that. What do you think?

I saw Estee from EssieButton talking about this Caudalie serum, and she raved about it so it's got it onto my radar. I think we have fairly similar skin so i'm interested to give it a go. I have to be honest and i say i really do slack on the moisturising front, except for my mattifying product before i apply make up, so if this helps i'd be interested in repurchasing.

Every American youtuber and their cat talks about the Wet N Wild Walking on Eggshells palette and, honestly, i would just love to add it to my collection. They seem to have amazing pigmentation and it would just be so handy to throw in your bag, or to travel with.


K|xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig