20 June 2012

The Boyfriend Tag

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic










You can follow me on Instagram @_legseleven

So, i've decided that i should finally fill you guys in on the Mr as he's been mentioned many a time on this here blog and i thought it about time that you were formally introduced! I decided the easiest way would to be to do the boyfriend tag, that's usually found on Youtube but i've brought it to my little space of the net, so here we go!

A little intro: His name's Jonathan, i call him Jonny, his family often calls him Jon. He's 22 in August and is a Computer Science graduate of the University of Southampton (i know!). He's secured a brilliant job at a finance company in London, starting in September and will be moving there full time.



1. Where did we meet? 
Jonny: I think the first time we met was through one of my school friends, and was invited to her 17th birthday at Frankie & Bennies. Probably the most awkward meal of my life, 12 girls and me sitting on the end.


Kat: And i knocked his beer over. Awkward. The first time we saw each other was through a webcam but like Jonny said, the first time we officially met was when i invited him to my 17th birthday meal. I'd also like to point out that before this point he had chatted me up on Facebook chat. True story.


J: I still maintain that I did not chat her up, just ask who the hell she was as I had no idea why she was on my Facebook! Pretty glad I asked her though.

2. Where was our first date?
J: Our first date, now that is a throw back to the past. So much so I can't even remember and I'm not even sure we did have a first date. I think it would have been just a day out where I live with some walks and a drink. Evidently a memorable date.


K: I'm pretty sure we didn't have a first date because he didn't take me anywhere, nice. However, we often went for walks, day trips and the first Christmas we were together i was invited to attend a family get together with half of his vast family (Did i mention there's like a thousand of them?)

3. What was your first impression of me?
J: Leggy, smiley and very friendly.


K: Insanely clever, very tall but really approachable. The least scary kinda 'stranger'.


4. When did you meet the family?
J: The first time we met, quite daunting if I'm honest. I generally see them whenever I go to visit her.


K: I can remember the first time i met his parents, i don't remember the exact date but i remember it was Summer and i remember i was wearing a pink and purple checked skirt from Topshop with a white oversized top and my beloved gold glitter shoes. Such a fashion journalist, and like i said before i met a few more of the brood the first Christmas we were together approximately 9 months in.

5. Do I have any weird obsessions, if so - what?
J: Me. Oh and clothes, don't get that.


K: I promise i'm not weird, honest. His BIG thing is obsessing over everything having to have a logical explanation.. What IS that? Maybe it's a computer scientist thing.


EDIT: K: AND HIS IPHONE. How could i forget that? I'm going to enforce a no phones/laptops/ipads/technical equipment in bed rule.

6. How long have we been together?
J: 3 years, 3 months and maybe a few hours.


K: 3 Years, 2 months exactly (When this was written on June 12th) We were official on April 12th.


J: Apparently I can't count.

7. Do you have a tradition with your gf/bf? 
J: I don't really think we do. Not that I notice anyway.


K: Well, if you can call celebrating our anniversary every year a tradition? We like to make sure we do something for the milestones.

8. What was our first roadtrip?
J: Me driving to and from University for my final year. Such a good time, had she not been grabbing my wheel and indicators!


K: We drove to Southampton a few Summers ago for a week, he drove and i held on to my seat very tightly. On that trip i also realised i had become the phantom breaker.


J: I am not a bad driver, she's just easily scared.


K: Should i mention when you crashed your Dad's car only metres from your own home? No, i didn't think so.


J: Completely unrelated incident.

9. What was the first thing you noticed about me?
J: As above really, really long legs, a constant smile and just really friendly. If it had to be the very first thing, it would be her eyes, they're amazingly big!


K: That he was taller than me! I'd never met anyone who was taller than me before.

10. What is my favorite restaurant? 
J: Bella Italia, hands down. 


K: Jonny likes to cook and he's really good at it too. He likes good food so it'd probably be somewhere neither of us could afford. We went to Pitcher & Piano in Southampton once, and we both really enjoyed that.


J: I'd have to say Café Rouge or Orso.

11. What do we argue about the most? 
J: Probably who's better at stirring food. Generally something and nothing.


K: Definitely something and nothing, however i'd ask any long distance relationships whether they argue about something and nothing - pretty sure they'd agree.

12. Who wears the pants in the relationship? 
J: We take turns.


K: Haha, We share. But me.

13. If I am watching tv what am I watching?
J: Either some cheesy chick flick or a boring reality/drama show (Gossip Girl, Towie, Made in Chelsea etc. etc.)


K: FOOTBALL. ALL. THE. TIME.

14. What is one food I do not like? 
J: I think "food group" is more appropriate here. Vegetables.


K: He ain't picky and i would like to point out that i am getting better with my veg!


J: Only after a serious amount of hard work over 3 years!


EDIT: K: If you could have seen the tickle fight that just occured.. He thinks he's so clever!

15. What drink do I order when we go out to eat?
J: Malibu & Coke, Brothers or a soft drink.


K: A beer or red wine.

16. What size shoe do I wear?
J: Not a clue, 6?


K: I'm a 7/8 and i'm pretty sure he's an 11?


J: I'm a 10/11, so pretty good guess.


K: Only because i shop for most of his shoes.

17. What is my favorite kind of sandwich?
J: Chicken and bacon.


K: Jonny likes food. Fancy cheese and meat.

18. What is one talent I have? 
J: Being completely oblivious to my humour is a pretty special talent. On a serious note, probably her fashion sense, even if she hates brown.


K: Being sarcastic. Although he's also amazing at designing websites and generally being a creative genius, however he has a huge ego.


J: I really don't, I know I'm good at some things, but only good, not amazing.

19. What would I eat everyday if I could? 
J: I'm going to guess either pasta or chicken.


K: Jonny couldn't eat the same thing every day, he'd get bored. He likes too much and is a really good cook.

20. What is my favorite cereal? 
J: Cookie Crunch or Rice Krispies.


K: Only because i gave him that one! He eats Special K a lot or Coco Pops!


21. What is my favorite music?
J: I know she likes the Bublé, but probably current pop music.


K: I like catchy things i can listen to in my car, so current pop music is probably pretty accurate! Jonny loves Spotify, he listens to all sorts! One minute it's gangsta rap and next it's a chamber choir. He also likes to find new things.


J: Only recently have I started to search for new music, but generally I'd say I have a wide range. Favourites are Muse, Coldplay and house music.


K: Oh my GOD, how did i not say Muse!? OBSESSED.


22. What is my favorite sports team? 
J: This question does not apply to Kat. Maybe Norwich by association.


K: I don't know WHAT he is talking about, i am an avid Norwich City supporter! I have a yellow top to prove it! Jonny's team is Norwich too, if you hadn't of guessed.

23. What is my eye color? 
J: Grey/Blue.


K: His initial answer was Grey/Green until we had a debate. I'm pretty sure his are brown.

24. Who is my best friend? 
J: Jenna or Nicole.


K: His Iphone. Haha, He has a number of close friends like i do. I have a close circle of best friends, including the two above (from separate circles). I don't know that i would be able to guess his 'best' friends because he has a few that he's close to.

25. What is something you do that I wish you didn't?
J: Not listening to a good opinion on something, she can be very stubborn in her ways.


K: Tell me to calm down. We all know that just adds fuel to the fire.


J: It is always meant sincerely, and NOT patronisingly.


K: It never sounds it!

26. Where am I from? 
J: St Ives.


K: London.

27. What kind of cake would you bake me on my birthday?
J: A really good sponge cake with awesome decorations. My last one was a pirate on a desert island! 


K: Chocolate orange cupcakes. Or something in the shape of Hello Kitty.

28. Do I play any sports?
J: She does not do sports.


K: He plays football. Do video games count as a sport? Pretty sure they should.

29. If I could live anywhere, where would it be?
J: Probably the flat in Friends.


K: That was a good, unexpected answer. I would like to live in New York or in Florida, depending on what job i'd want to be in. Jonny would probably like to be in America too, although he hates the heat.

30. Why do you love me?
J: Love is different for everyone and hard to summaries, but to me it's the fact she's always there when I need her no matter how annoying I may be. That and her smile.


K: I love him because he's the best friend a girl could ask for, as well as a boyfriend. He knows how to look after me and does it well. He puts up with me even when i'm being even more annoying than usual and he's open minded about us and our future. Except maybe about the fact i want a Westie and he wants something else. Don't worry, we'll have both.


J: We're not getting a Westie.


K: Yes, we are.


Well! There you have it folks, the boyfriend tag is now complete and i hope it maybe you let you in to a little more about me and my Mr. We had a lot of fun writing together and it was nice, and probably good for us, to think about things in our relationship and such. I'd love to read any of your boyfriend tags! Let me know if you've done something similar and i hope you're all keeping well!


K&J | xo

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwww! Such a cute tag, I love the fact you both got to take part in this :)
    Sounds like you two are perfect together, love is a funny one, it brings together polar opposites but everything makes sense when you find that person!
    A guy who lets you talk about getting a Westie sure is a keeper ♥ xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made By pipdig