18 June 2012

Aloe Propolis Dream Creme

One of my skin woes is that i get terrible eczema. Now, any of you that also suffer from this problem know that the dry, flakey skin is a real bain of life.  It can become sore and itchy, and sometimes even has bad as bleeding. I get mine under my arms and down my chest, and i can tell you that getting it under your arms is horrible. It can become really, really itchy and so sore because of all the activity that occurs in this area - shaving, sweating, rubbing, etc.


I usually get a prescription, medicated cream - Betnovate, for those wondering - to treat the area but this generally dries the skin out even more, however does treat the eczema. Now the sun is here (finally), i want to get my arms out more than usual without worrying about my underarm skin. This also means that i'm shaving the area more frequently, because of this which doesn't help. So, when talking to my mum about options i could take she said that she had bought a cream for my dad to try on his sore elbow. She said that it wasn't exactly medicated but contained ingredients that were supposed to help with skin problems - so, i thought i'd give it a go.


It's called Aloe Propolis Creme from the brand Forever Living and it seems to have cured all my skin woes. Like i said, my worst affected area was under my arms and after just one use my skin become silky smooth and actually felt like my skin again - over sharing? Sorry! - and a small squidge goes a long way.



The creme contains Aloe Vera and Bee Propolis, this is what bee's line their hives with and is meant to keep it intensely sterile - often thought to be more sterile than an operating theatre. This thick, creamy moisturiser, and conditioner, contains an active blend of Aloe Vera, Bee Propolis, Chamomile, Vitamin A and Vitamin E - all ingredients recognised for their contribution to healthy skin. This cream promotes healthy skin tone and texture.


If you have skin troubles, like me, i highly recommend giving this a go!


K|xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig