22 February 2012

Ahoy, Sailor!

Shorts: New Look | Top: H&M | Pendant: Miss Selfridge | Tights: Primark | Bracelets: Homemade/WDW/Miss Selfridge/LilyLovesLola

I'm back, and bold, with another nautical number! These gorgeous blue shorts were another buy from my sales adventure, in New Look, and were also a total bargain. They fit like a dream; not too short, not too long, and sit perfectly on the waist. They're also a lovely blue, i was a little worried when i tried them on that they'd be a little dark and would make me feel a little gloomy but i'm going to blame the bad changing room lighting because actually they're the perfect navy blue. The top was an (sort of) impulse buy from H&M when i took a little trip into Cambridge, with the Mr, before i returned to Southampton. I originally went in for a long sleeve black top, because my navy blue one wasn't quite cutting it and i was beginning to wear it with things it really didn't go with, because it was my only option.. Not good, but now i have a black one to pair with things that blue doesn't go with. Anyway, i picked this little 3/4 number on the way to said black top and just couldn't put it down. I originally picked it up in a small, but when i looked at, while queueing, it still seemed a little big (i'm usually a medium) so ended up getting the extra small which is perfect. I've had jumpers from h&m, that are oversized, before and also had to choose the extra small so i guess it all depends on how you like your fit. I just love the stripes as they're a little different to your usual one stripe tops, gives my otherwise dark outfit a little more bright!

K|xo

2 comments:

  1. I love the nautical vibe, those shorts fit perfectly! You really do have the best short collection ♥ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your nautical outfit! Love the bracelets too xx
    Ella @ Belle Vintage

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made By pipdig