12 May 2011

White & Denim

There is nothing more classic than a white top with denim, i just wanted to give mine a twist!

New Look Denim Shorts / New Look White Tank Top / H&M White Strap Top / H&M Floral Cardigan / Tesco Tights / Claire's Golden Ball Necklace

I seriously love this floral cardigan i picked up in the Oxford Street branch of H&M, i'd previously seen the blue version in my local but i much preferred this lovely summery red version!

I know that the whole blogging world and their mother has tried out the crackle polish trend, but i've finally joined the bandwagon and bought myself the Barry M Instant Nail Effects polish in white & black. I love the effect, when it works, but i've found it can be a little hit & miss.


Barry M White Instant Effects Nail / Revlon Tropical Temptation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig