13 May 2011

Friday Feeling #16

001. This is what i wore today, for what turned out to be a very productive day!

Tall Blue Topshop Jeans / Peach New Look Tank Top / White Strappy H&M Top / Leopard Print H&M Cardigan / Claire's Clock Pendant Necklace

I just wanted something easy & comfortable so i didn't have to worry about pulling anything up, or down, etc. These jeans were my first Topshop Tall purchase, and i've been a loyal customer ever since, and as for this top - i love the colour! It's so summery and makes me feel happy.

002. My Final Major Project is finally done! All i have to do is finish my design board and i'm entirely finished. We're putting up the exhibition next week and then the week after, it's up! So if any of you are around the Cambridge area on the 25th, 26th or 27th do come and pay us a visit! I'll give you more details and a little reminder closer to the time. I'm so relieved it's done, but very happy, if not a little sad that the course i've moaned about for the past year is FINALLY coming to an end.

003. This is a little peek at the final outcome photographs, which i am very proud of! As i've probably already bored you with, my theme was masculine/feminine, and this is from the set of masculine photos. Let me know any immediate thoughts in the comments, or if you'd like to see any more - i don't want to bore you!


004. To be honest, this week has literally been spent working my arse off - hopefully i'll have more exciting news next week, as my mother is taking me shopping this weekend as a treat for working so hard; i feel i deserve it! But don't worry, this will not be effecting my 30 for 20, oh no! I can show my treasures but they will not be gracing your screens, in an outfit post, for another 13 days!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing your final project! I love that cardi on you, it adds an extra level of fun to an already cool outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made By pipdig