24 December 2010

All Wrapped Up!

Jumper: Next / Skirt: American Eagle / Leggings: Next / Leopard Print Belt: Next

I've never really been that into next, but at the moment - i'm going next crazy! I've even asked for some next for christmas!

Now it's getting chillier, i've wanted to keep even warmer but keep things interesting! I havn't gotten this american eagle skirt out of my wardrobe, for some time and decided this would be the perfect time, especially as i was having a pickle about what to wear for college on this particular day! You can't see very well on this photo (due to awful lighting!) but it's got a gorgeous, tiny stripe in two shades of light blue denim and it's adorable!

This jumper is one of my personal favourites right now! It's a khaki-ish green, but has a metallic gold thread sewn in, alongside the green - keeps things interesting, and even a little christmassy! I've wanted a jumper with furry shoulders for a while! I spotted one in topshop for a purse draining price, and it wasn't particularly warm looking (large, holey knit). I found this when i was out shopping with my mum, and it wasn't the cheapest of items (!) but i fell in love with instantly, and it's been a hit ever since - keeping thing interesting for open days, college and lunches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig