24 February 2016

Spritzing My Face with the Pixi Hydrating Milky Mist


As i explained in my new skincare additions post i was watching a Youtube video when they mentioned about using a spray moisturiser which is a really strange concept, when you think about it. Like i said previously, i had tried the Clinique Moisture Surge Face Spray and really didn't like it so i haven't really tried anything similar since, until now.


Pixi says it's "a featherweight, skin-nourishing spritz, Pixi’s Hydrating Milky Mist is brimming with hyaluronic acid, to attract water and maintain moisture levels. The perfect way to boost dewiness without suffocating your complexion, just mist over clean skin pre-serum or day cream, to ‘plump’ up parched cells and diminish fine lines for a luminous, youthful appearance. Refreshing and revitalising, a blend of black oat, provitamin A and linoleic acid then works to reduce redness and sooth irritation, for skin that feels calm and contented."

I'd have to say that i pretty much agree with how Pixi describes this product, it does feel really light on the skin and when i've applied it, no matter how much, my skin never feels greasy or over moisturised. I have had some leak through the top of the bottle and when i've cleaned it the product does feel oily but not at all when it's applied to my skin. My only jibe would be that although i can't say that my skin feels dry, i'm just so used to traditional moisturisers that when using this my skin doesn't feel as hydrated as usual. Although, saying all that, never has my face felt dry or un-moisturised and when i wake up in the morning my skin does feel smooth and some-what plump. I wouldn't say that i'd totally forget about my other moisturises instead of this but i do enjoy using it occasionally when i'm limited on time or when i'm being lazy.


K|xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig