20 June 2014

#OOTD | Navy & Purple


ASOS Tall Skirt | ASOS V Neck Top | M&S Tights | ASOS T-Bar Shoes | New Look Necklace


I am really enjoying wearing skirts and dresses at the minute, as well as experimenting with colours, patterns and my personal style. When the Spring and Summer roles around i get far more inspired when it comes to fashion, during the Winter i get really lazy and go for easier, warmer outfits.

I would usually pair this navy skirt with a white top, which i have in the past, but i recently bought this gorgeous purple top in the sale on ASOS, and i actually really like the look of navy and purple together. It's not something i would automatically go for, but i like the way it looks. I love wearing these ASOS V neck t-shirts, they're so comfortable and light, plus they come in so many colours.

The skirt is something i bought nearer the beginning of the year, but the weather has only been nice enough to wear it in the past month or so. I love the white stripes across it, as it's not your typical stripe. They actually curve across the skirt which, when it's hanging, looks really pretty.

Because i've got a lot of colour, and pattern, going on in my outfit i kept my accessories simple and i love the silver statement necklace against the light purple. I paired it with my beloved ASOS T-bar shoes that give it some personality but also blend in with my tights.



If you'd like to see my shoes up close, then be sure to check out my Summer shoe collection post.

K|xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig