5 March 2014

MAC Plumful Lipstick



Ever since i saw Estee from Essiebutton rave about MAC's Plumful, it's been on my to buy list. However, £15 for a lipstick was a little out of my price bracket as i'm so used to buying drugstore. Since going to America last Summer and buying two YSL lipsticks and testing them out, i've found that sometimes if you pay a little extra then the quality is better too. It's not always true but often for make up, it really is true especially in the way of eyeshadow and Urban Decay is a great example of that. So, when i was having trouble deciding anything that i wanted for Christmas i decided what better thing to ask for than a lipstick i've been meaning to buy for at least a year.

And i'm so glad that i did. This is honestly the most beautiful colour and finish. It applies like a dream and is just that little bit darker than a my-lips-but-better shade for me. It's such a beautiful berry shade, but i think that it can be worn all year round and it will suit a multitude of skintones too. This is definitely becoming one of my favourite shades and i think it's given me the MAC lipstick bug, as since getting this a few more have sneaked into my collection.

K|xo

1 comment:

  1. Ah that is a nice shade! I'm yet to lose my MAC lipstick virginity, but there's so many shades on my dream wishlist! xxx

    http://blog.doodleheart.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made By pipdig