5 October 2013

#OOTD | White Lace


Top: New Look | Cami Top: H&M | Skirt: Topshop | Necklace: River Island | Shoes: Matalan | Tights: New Look


Another Summer orientated outfit this week, again i wore this throughout Summertime this year but never snapped it. This is another outfit that i could easily transfer to the colder months, although that's not something i want to think about, all i would need is a white long sleeve underneath and voila. In Winter, long sleeve tops from H&M are my best friend, they're just so easy to slip underneath normal outfits and make them Winter appropriate. For now, i'm enjoying still being able to bare my arms or just slip on a cardigan, but Autumn is soon upon us again. I adore this top though, and i almost left it behind. I'd actually left the shop and was walking home when i decided i could not live without and it would look cute with so much. It looks so sweet with a pair of jeans too, as well as with skirts and layered over dresses.

I'm always a little unsure about this skirt because although i love it and it's such a staple piece, it's not from the Tall section and i sometimes worry it's a little short but i can't bring myself to fork out for a Tall one so for now it will have to do. However, denim skater skirts are such an easy piece to pair with anything.

As for my beautiful boots, i had totally forgotten i had these at the back of my wardrobe and it wasn't until i saw my flatmate wearing them that i was reminded. They're just so fierce, and go with everything. They dress up anything and yet are so easy to walk in for daytime. I love wearing them with rolled up jeans or skirts & dresses for a grungey, girly look.

K|xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig