23 October 2013

#OOTD | Galaxy Print


Jeans: Topshop Joni | Top: Topshop | Necklace: River Island | Shoes: Peacocks | Cardigan: Topshop


A really simple one from me today, but something i love to throw on when i can't be bothered but still want to look semi-presentable. Some how, the Joni jeans seem to make any outfit look effortless and chic so i love to pop those on in times of need, especially when i'm feeling a little worse for wear as they suck everything in and honestly make you look better than you feel. I have two pairs of these, and they're worth every penny. They're such great quality and fit like a glove. What i love most is they look great with anything, not just crop tops like the entire world and their mum seems to think. Here, i decided to hop on the bandwagon because this is the only way you'll ever see me in a crop top. I'm honestly not one for the crop top trend, as i'm really not one for getting bellies out - however slim you are, i just don't think it's classy or fabulous. But! Each to their own, of course.

I've had this little number forever, and picked up in Topshop one day when the galaxy print was in it's height of popularity. It's so, so soft and cosy plus super cute and actually really love the length of the crop. Nothing too short for me, thank you.

Now, this boyfriend cardigan i've had for a good three years or so, and has seen me through many a weather. It's just so cosy and easy to throw on, again. I love easy outfits that look cute but don't take much time.

K|xo

1 comment:

  1. I have a cardigan just like that, it's lasted me such a long time too and it's so cosy <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made By pipdig