6 August 2013

#OOTD | Summer Trousers


Trousers: Topshop | Tshirt: H&M | Necklace: River Island | Jacket: Tesco | Shoes: Converse

Sometimes, during the Summer, i'm just not in the mood to wear a skirt or a dress but jeans just aren't going to cut it so when i spotted these in the Topshop tall section, they were immediately clicked into my bag. They're so ridiculously comfortable, and super lightweight which is perfect for the Summer. I love that they're a fun black and white print, which means i can pair them with fun colours on top and in my shoes for the Summer months but they can easily be dressed up for a work engagement of for drinks with the girls.

They're so easy to just throw on, and here i've shown that simply pairing a t-shirt, statement jewellery and Converse creates a cool daytime number. It can easily be layered up or down, and it's just so versatile. I'll show later in the month that you can easily dress these trousers in a different way to give a completely new look.

This is actually the outfit that i'm planning to wear for travelling. This, in my eyes, is the perfect plane outfit. As i said, these trousers are just so comfortable almost as if i'm wearing pyjamas which if it were socially acceptable i probably would wear my pyjamas, so this is the next best thing! I always find that on the plane i'm freezing, so this means that my legs will be covered but when i get to Florida i can roll them up and i'm not going to be over heating. Converse are my shoe of choice, again, simply for comfort and also because they can be slightly heavy so i'm wearing my heaviest shoe on the plane. On top will almost be identical, but instead of a t-shirt with sleeves i'll be going for a tank top with a cardigan, and fleece, to layer on or off on the plane so i'm not too chilly.

K|xo

1 comment:

  1. Same, I get fed up of the in between stage of shaving to be honest haha. I love these and that necklace!! BTW your room looks super cute, I love those pillows xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made By pipdig