24 August 2013

#OOTD | Summer Trousers #2

 

Trousers: Topshop | Top: Topshop | Shoes: Peacocks | Necklace: LLROK | Sunglasses: ASOS


So i'm home! I had a lovely time away, but it's also great to be back. As promised, today i thought i'd show you another way to style comfortable Summertime trousers.

Rather than tucking in, i've paired them with a gorgeous floaty cami top which gives a more relaxed feel to the outfit but also gives it more of an evening feel. I also love the bright pop of colour, i still think that if you want more of a fun outfit then adding colour to them really lifts things. By pairing them with the same colour shoes, just a different shade really brings things together.

I love these shoes, they're so comfortable and they're really great for dressing up or down and can really change the look of an outfit. I just love that this look looks completely different to my first styling. These trousers are so versatile and could be dressed many different ways.

K|xo

1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit so much Kat!! The trousers are gorgeous and I seriously need to get my hands on one of those tops :)
    Love Holly x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made By pipdig