1 July 2013

#OOTD | Mint Breeze


Top: New Look | Disco Pants: Glamorous | Necklace: River Island | Sunglasses: ASOS


This outfit makes me feel like a wee pixie, with how light and floaty it is. I loved this little number when i put it together but after looking back at the photographs, i love it even more. I adore this top ever so much, but when i ordered it i was a bit worried it would be very, very short as it is marketed as a crop top. However, when paired with high waisted bottoms, like i had intended it for, it looks just beautiful. It's made of such a light, breezy chiffon material with it's gorgeous layering in the front, and the fact it's asymmetric just tops it all off for me. I love the mint colour for Spring and Summer, and i'm kind of hoping that i can work it into Autumn too. I'm wondering whether this would work layering it with warmer pieces underneath or whether it's just too delicate.

Altogether, this is just the perfect simple outfit. I love my Disco Pants desperately and they just work with so many different styles. What i really like in this instance is how they really let the top shine through, because i've kept the bottoms very simple, form fitting and plain in colour, it just lets the mint do it's own thing. I was obviously feeling very free and one with nature in this get up as i didn't even bother to wear shoes to take pictures!

K|xo

2 comments:

  1. Love love love this outfit, you look stunning!! I'm a huge mint fan too, I love how it suits virtually every skin tone :) Your totally rocking those disco pants girly!
    Love Holly x

    h-c-style.blogspot.co.uk // h-c-beauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stunning! Mint is one of my favourite spring/summer colours <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made By pipdig