7 July 2013

BEAUXOXO



Ages ago, like last Autumn, i picked up two knitted bow headbands in Tesco on a total whim because they were ultra cute. I had no idea how i was going to wear them but i knew that i had to have them. It was soon after this that i began wearing my hair in buns almost every day to try to stop myself using heat. They were perfect and saw me through Autumn and Winter keeping my little ears warm in the colder months so i could still style my beloved bun.

Now it's warmer, they're just too bulky and hot to be wearing in my hair so i was after something similar that i could wear now. That's where Beauxoxo, and the wonderful Georgie comes in. I have admired her website from afar for a very long time, and last year i even won one of her amazing glitter bows through a giveaway on Jennie's blog. It was probably from that point that i fell in love with these gorgeous, handmade, vintage style hair accessories. Georgie sells everything from these Bow Headbands, to beautiful Butterfly Clips, Floral Garlands and even Hair Jewellery. But it was the Bows that had taken my heart.

So, i decided to order this one almost as soon as she'd set it live on the website. It's perfect; it's colour means i can wear it with almost anything and it's cute pattern means it jazzes up any outfit. It is a smidge large for me but, if you haven't noticed, i do have a rather small head and it's easily wearable. I just love it and can't wait to snatch up some more bits and pieces from Beauxoxo. The delivery was super speedy, and the packaging was so cute. Seriously, go check her out but i warn you, it won't do anything for your bank balance!

K|xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig