1 April 2012

FOTD for Mother's Day

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Face: Garnier Miracle Skin Perfecter in 02 Light | 17 Hide Away Concealer in Fair
Eyes: Famous by Sue Moxley Shimmer Brick in Light | Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara | Soap & Glory Thick and Fast Super Volume Mascara | Collection 2000 Extreme Coloured Lengthening Mascara in 1 Black
Brushes: Kirkland Signature Large Eyeshadow Brush | Kirkland Signature Eye Blending Brush

This is just a little face update, as i went home for the Easter break and my parents and i went out to lunch for a belated Mother's Day meal. I decided to do something a little more interesting that my usual concealer/mascara combo, trying out my Sue Moxley shimmer brick i've had for a long time, but rarely used. I brought it home with me because it have five varying shades of bronze/gold/champagne in it, so can be used for a multitude of occasions. I'm not your intense eyeshadow kinda gal, so bronzes and shimmers are my favourite. A did a subtle bronze smokey eye, that doesn't show up so well in the images, and i used a light bronze all over the lid with a deeper shimmery brown in the crease and a champagne in the corners of the eye. I really enjoyed the change!
K|xo

1 comment:

  1. Kat you look gorgeous! And I love the shimmer ♥ xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made By pipdig