6 May 2011

One Down, 19 To Go

Day one of my 30 for 20, so i have postponed my Friday Feeling for this week! I decided to ease myself in today as it was a little daunting this morning when i had such a limited collection compared to my usual bulging wardrobe! So here is todays outfit:

Topshop Bodycon Skirt / Dorothy Perkins Peter Pan Collar Top / H&M Nude Cardigan / Tesco Tights / Primark Chain Necklace

I really liked the combo from yesterdays post black peter pan collar top with the nude h&m cardigan, so i really wanted to try it again but try with a skirt instead and i really like how it transforms the combination. It makes it a little more interesting and a little more edgy, which i quite like. This top is so versatile, i also have it in a poppy print, and they just seem to go with everything - they're so easy to wear!

I volunteer at a Brownie pack every Friday night, so i swapped my bodycon skirt for my new look high waist denim shorts as they're a little bit easier to wear when you're running around like a crazy person! (Saying that, my Brownies really do make my day - they're amazing, and i don't know what i'd do without them brightening my week! I'm going to miss them in September)

As i said, any advice & opinions are welcome on all 30 for 20 outfits, and any suggestions too! I definitely recommend it, it's something i should have done a long time ago! xo

ps. For the beady eyed readers, spot my little, fury friend!

2 comments:

  1. I got your letter today - you are so sweet to think of me and I loved the writing paper and Kirstie stamps of course. I'm okay :) I've literally been rushed off my feet with work thats all.

    I've not had time to do anything with my blog lately and it does feel like there's not enough hours in the day etc, but I'm not going to say this is the end of my blog, I am going to make the time when things settle down hopefully :)

    Great challenge- such lovely contrast of navy.
    Hope you are well too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you ever feel like it alice, just drop me an email! i'm always here to listen :) i'm sure you've got my email! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made By pipdig