15 May 2011

FCUK

As today is not part of my 30 for 20, and it is my mother's birthday, i decided it appropriate to get a little dressy and i really love this combination - definitely going to work this again!

Dress: French Connection / Blazer: ASOS / Tights: Tesco / Necklace: Claire's

It was nice to spend some time out with the fam, and even better over some delicious food! In a couple weeks, i'm going away with the Mr & his family, for his mum's birthday, and i'm so excited to wear some different things! I'm loving mixing and matching but i definitely miss having an unlimited selection - i'm such a fussy dresser! It'll be Friday to Sunday, and i'm considering doing a special post/posts about my outfits as it's going to be a pretty well dressed weekend, i feel! I miss my poor wardrobe, bring on payday! xo

3 comments:

  1. That's a really cute dress, I really like florals. :) Best pattern for summer dresses - lovely!

    xox
    Shelly
    www.themodbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful outfit! youve made me want to go and explore to find some pretty summer florals x
    Ella @ Belle Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  3. the dress is very very pretty and i love how you wore braids in your hair:)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made By pipdig