24 December 2010

Twas The Night Before Christmas;


Twas the night before christmas, when all through the house,
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,
In hopes that St Nicholas soon would be there.
The children were nestled all snug in their beds,
While visions of sugar-plums danced in their heads.
And mamma in her ‘kerchief, and I in my cap, had just settled our brains for a long winter’s nap.

My christmas has been made that little bit warmer, and more special, as i have won a gorgeous Cath Kidston bag from Jen's (A Little Bird Told Me) 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway! So a HUGE thank you and Merry Christmas to her, and her blog!

I've had a fab time this year, and have changed, and grown up, tremendously. I'd just like to thank everyone for the love and support, and can't wait to tackle 2011 head on.

Bring It On!


Merry Christmas to all, and to all a goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig