11 June 2016

Things You Might Not Know About Me

Hello lovely people.

In keeping with my resolutions to keep this blog more lifestyle and personal, i thought i'd throw in a things you might not know about me post a la Milk Bubble Tea. I have shared an awful lot here over the past five, nearly six, years but I can feel myself a-changing - blog posts to come - and I haven't shared too much personal information for a while. As Becky said in her post, it's always nice to feel as though you know the author behind the blog you spend your time reading. So, without further ado here are some facts you may not already know about me.



1. I hate peas, but love sweetcorn.
2. I love celebrating; Christmas, Birthdays - give me an occasion and I will go all out.
3. I have always hated my height, but now I embrace it and even rock a heel.
4. I can barely remember what I ate for dinner last night, but I can remember the hotel room number from the holiday I went on when I was five.
5. I don't really do sauce. I don't like ketchup, I love to eat pasta plain & use minimal spreads.
6. Up until about six months ago I was a real nights in kinda gal, but now I'm quite partial to a night out with the girls.
7. I always choose salted popcorn at the cinema.
8. I can quote pretty much every episode of Friends but my favourite episode is "The One With The Dollhouse".
9. I conciously-stream when I text. I'll text you not once, not twice, but 100 times because I have no filter.
10. I have never been punting, but live in one of the largest punting cities in the UK.
11. I adore driving and will often take the long route home so I can play my music too loud and sing-a-long in the car.
12. I am an absolute and complete hopeless romantic.
13. I was a Brownie Leader before I went to University.
14. I love all genres of music but there is not much I love more than singing along to my favourite country music artists.
15. I have never broken a bone. Touch wood.
16. I'm unsure where my faith lies but always pray when I'm in a particularly sticky situation.
17. I never kiss on the first date.
18. I was born and raised in Cambridgeshire.
19. I would love to learn another language.
20. I don't have an extensive friendship group but a lovely tight-knit friend family.
21. I am way too excited for Pretty Little Liars to start again on 21st June, and think about it daily. Obsessed.
22. I scraped a C in Maths GCSE, and only because I had a tutor.
23. My local Starbucks know my order and know me by name.
24. Despite my love for a lie in on my days off, I consider myself a morning person.
25. I'm roughly 5'10, someone measured me at work.
26. I always say that 7 is my lucky number, always have, but i'm not sure as to why.
27. I haven't done one in probably 10 years, but I could always do a mean cartwheel.
28. I'm considering getting Netflix just to watch the new Gilmore Girls remake.
29. When i've saved, and bought, my first house i'll start saving for my Chanel bag.
30. I'm not an awkward person and can chat to anyone about anything, but if you make me nervous it's a good sign.

K|xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig