30 September 2015

How I Keep My Make Up On


Now, i know that we're entering into Autumn but i just never got the time to share with you my favourite product for keeping my make up on this Summer. Unlike me, i know that some of you are unlucky enough to have super oily skin all year 'round so this still might be useful for you.

This Summer i could not have been without the Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray. In the Summer, i'm unfortunate enough to get very oily skin and therefore my makeup just goes sliding all over the place but this little beauty kept almost everything in place. You can spray as much or as little as you wish, you could simply target your oiliest areas or spray all over. It feels light and weightless, not too wet and has a great spray. It doesn't make the skin feel tight, and you can't even feel that you're wearing it.

When i was originally looking for something to help me with my longevity issue, i also decided to try the De-Slick Setting Spray, also by Urban Decay. This one is actually targeted for oilier skins but i found it to dehydrate my combination skin. Although my T-Zone does get oily, and my cheeks get oilier later in the day this just made my foundation go patchy or pick up any blemishes. However, i can only imagine that if you have very oily skin, this will further help with keeping your makeup in place.

K|xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig