23 May 2015

Ren Evercalm Gentle Cleaning Gel

This little beauty is what i have now decided on as my favourite cleanser of late, and this is what i use alongside my Clarisonic, which i told you my experience with in last week's post. Formally known as the Hydra-Calm Cleansing Gel, this is formulated for sensitive skin. It's gentle but leaves skin feeling thoroughly clean, "cleansed, refreshed and soothed without irritation, tightness or discomfort" and that is exactly why i love it.

"REN is free from synthetic fragrance, mineral oil, petrolatum, sulcate detergents, synthetic colours, animal ingredients and parabens."


The Gentle Cleansing Gel is really light and is exactly that, a gel that kind of feels like aloe vera gel. As soon as it's applied it feels soothing and calming, and you don't need very much to cover your whole face. I use a pump for my cheeks and chin, and then half a pump for my forehead. As i've explained i use this with my Clarisonic, so work it well into my skin in circular motions for about 90 seconds. Afterwards, i use a warm, damp flannel to remove any excess product and after removed my skin feels squeaky clean but not at all tight, which is something i struggled to find with other products. My skin feels silky smooth, clean and not at all irritated. Not only does it really clean, it helps keep excess sebum at bay and also calms down any breakouts or under-the-skin spots that are plaguing my skin.

Something that i really love about this product is it's packaging; it has a pump but a pump that doesn't release too much product. It gives just enough, as i said before i only need a pump and a half to two pumps to cover my entire face. Another thing i love is that the packaging inside the acrylic tube moves up, almost pushing the product out - this is very hard to explain but if you've used any other REN pump products you'll know what i mean. So 'bottom' moves up so you can always see how much product you have left, and you can use every last pump of product.

If you have sensitive, dehydrated skin i'd highly recommend giving this a go. It's an absolute dream to use.


K|xo

1 comment:

  1. My skin has been going through a really bad sensitive and dehydrated phase recently so this sounds fantastic. My local M&S has recently started stocking REN so I don't think I'm going to be able to resist trying a few bits!
    Love Holly x

    www.thehollydays4.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made By pipdig