2 December 2013

Something I'm Loving: For Winter



Something that i absolutely love this time of year is Whittard's Instant Tea. I always want to love fruit teas but after trying several, they all just come out far too weak for me. What i love about these is their full bodied flavour, it's super tasty and they come in a range of flavours - even some with green tea in.

My favourites are the super fruity ones, like Lemon & Lime and Mango & Passionfruit. I bought M & P first, and have been enjoying that for over a year now. It's very exotic tasting, and isn't too sweet but just enough. L & L is exactly what it sounds like, it has a little tang to it that makes it really tasty.

I highly recommend giving these a go, and if you have a Whittards near you they often have different flavours out for tasting.

K|xo

2 comments:

  1. Oh I just love fruit teas & need to try some from Whittard's The Lemon & Lime sounds refreshing
    http://letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lemon and lime sounds SO yummy!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made By pipdig