23 May 2012

Like a Virgin #2 Oh Pea Eye

OPI Nail Polish in I Eat Mainely Lobster


Back again for Like a Virgin, but this time trying out the infamous brand OPI. I picked up my bottle from John Lewis, and trust me it took some time to choose. This brand has so many gorgeous colours to choose from, but i decided on I Eat Mainely Lobster. It's the perfect Spring shade, the most beautiful coral that's somewhere between the pink and the orange tones. I'd say that the finely milled golden glitter makes it seem a little more orangey, but in the light it does look pink too. It's just a beautiful colour that i haven't seen much of in the drugstore brands. It's the kind of colour that you can wear every day but it's still something a little special for evenings out. The consistency's great, it goes on well but is definitely a two coat jobby - however, is opaque once dry. What i really love about OPI's branding are the fab names of the polishes, i love their quirky names much more than any polish that uses numbers. Frankly, sometimes the name pulls me in.

K|xo

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous shade! I've always lusted after OPI ♥xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made By pipdig