12 March 2012

Models Own x WAH Nails

Models Own x WAH Nalis Nail Art Pen in Black | Models Own Champagne

I Recently had to stock up on a couple of my staple nail polishes, as i use them so often they run out super quick! My favourite colour, that i have on my nails pretty much all the time, is Models Own Champagne. It's a gorgeous metallic, shimmery, liquid silver kind of colour, which i absolutely adore.

When i bought them, Boots were having an offer on Models Own cosmetics: buy two Model's Own cosmetics and receive a free, infamous, Models Own x WAH Nails nail art pen. I've never owned any sort of nail art pen, so it was excited to give this a go. I'm yet to try anything drastic, but i'm excited to have the opportunity.

K|xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig