6 February 2012

Chainmail

This is an outfit i wore for a leisurely Friday, at home in Cambridge, running some errands and spending time with my mum. It's always nice to pop home for the weekend, as a little break from everything. I've become such a home and friend person since coming to uni, but i'm perfectly happy with that. There's nothing more i love to do than spend a night in with my parents having a chinese and watching the latest Peter Kay DVD or snuggling with my Mr after cooking dinner together or attending the pub quiz with the girls. What are your favourite things to do? Are you a staying in or going out kinda person?



Jeans: Topshop Tall | Long Sleeve Top: H&M | Jumper: Topshop | Necklace: Topshop | Snow: Mother Nature

More to the point, how good was my planning to go home the weekend it snowed; when in Southampton we haven't seen a flake! As much as i love it, and think it's utterly beautiful, it really is a very large convinience. How did you spend your snow days?

K|xo

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous outfit! I want that jumper and that necklace xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made By pipdig