20 January 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award

Thanks to lovely Lucy, over at Hello Sunshine, i've been awarded with The Versatile Blogger Award. I think that these little awards may just be a post, but they're great for recognising some great work done by some hard working bloggers. Being a blogger isn't the easiest thing to do, keeping on top of a growing platform as well as the struggles of life but sometimes, it's just nice to be recognised.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The rules are:
- Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.
- Share seven things about yourself
- Pass this award on to 15 recently discovered blogs that you enjoy reading.
- Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.

So, here are my things:

1. I love all things Disney, but most of all Walt Disney World and i spent many of my Summers growing up there.

2. Legs Eleven derives from a nickname Legs, given to me by an old friend, due to my long pins.

3. I love my independence, but i'm also a real home person and University has taught me that.

4. No matter how much i don't want to wish my life away, i can't help but always look forward to the exciting things; however far away. I'm a very excitable person.

5. I'm not your average University student; I don't procrastinate.

6. I really like good food.

7. I'd much rather go out for dinner, to the cinema or snuggle in front of the telly, with a cuppa, than go to a club.

So there are some things you may not have known about me before, and here are the bloggers i'm tagging; i'm not entirely sticking with the rules are they're not all just discovered bloggers, but people that i admire in the blogasphere (and 15's a lot so i'm picking seven for seven questions!)


So, thank you Lucy!

K|xo

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome :) Keep up the fab blog! And I can't believe you don't procrastinate! I wish I was the same, I'm terrible! x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made By pipdig