29 January 2012

Pout

Avon Ultra Colour Rich Lipstick in Pout

This is the last in my three new favourite daytime lipsticks, and is another Avon find. Similar to Warm Sparkling Rose, this lipstick is very easy to wear and isn't anything too girly. It's super smooth, with a satin finish to create a beautiful slick result but isn't sticky or too glittery. It's the most gorgeous nudey, coral colour but in a shade that you can take from day to night, so isn't too overwhelming for a daytime look. It's quite sheer, so is perfect to dress up any day look. I really recommend this product for pigmentation and for doing what it says on the stick. Those were my three favourite lipsticks, for daytime, and i'm glad to have found shades that can take me to all occasions. I hope it's given you somewhere else to try, if, like me, you're struggling with your lipstick!

K|xo

3 comments:

  1. That sounds really lovely and probably a perfect choice for me since I don't wear a lot of colour on my lips! :)
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would probably suit me the most, it's a lovely colour. Loving these make-up posts Kat ♥ xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made By pipdig