13 December 2011

REVIEW: Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara

I've had this little baby hiding away in my make up box for a good month now, but brought it home with me as i now have time to sit down and try out products i've been just not had time to do.

I bought this mascara on a total whim, because it was on offer and because on the Rimmel stand it showed you the amazing wand this has. My favourite ever mascara is Benefit's Bad Gal Lash, which also has a really thick brush so i was totally drawn to this. I've been looking for a good dupe for the Benefit Lash for ages, and settled on Rimmel's Volume Flash The Max Mascara, which is doing the trick but it isn't perfect.

This brush really is massive, maybe even a tad too big but i do have small, thin lashes. With a few layers of this beauty, my lashes look thickened, lengthened and deep black so i would say that this is a brilliant alternative to the very expensive Benefit mascara. The brush helps to separate the lashes, so you don't end up with that horrible result of only having four thick lashes - i'm a personal fan of lots of thick lashes, rather than the 'spider eyes' effect. For the price, this is a brilliant mascara and does exactly what it says on the tin, well, bottle. I'd definitely recommend this, especially for the party season!

Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara in 001 Black, £6.99: Boots

K|xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig