28 November 2011

OOTD 28/11

Jeans: Topshop Tall | Long Sleeve Top: H&M | Lace Top: New Look | Necklace: Miss Selfridge | Slippers: Gift

Look, see, i am still alive! OOTD's have become a little sparse due to lack of room, workload amount and lack of light! However, here i am in all my glory. This little outfit is just something i wore to university for a morning lecture; something simple but colourful to brighten up these dreary Winter days.

We still haven't really got the full effects of the Winter season down here in Southampton yet, so i haven't had to really wrap up, which is a little disappointing; i've got a brand new coat that's just waiting to be worn! Home must be getting cold as i've noticed plenty of Tweets and Facebook statuses mentioning the scarping of car windows in the morning, oh how i can't wait to get home for a chilly Cambridge Christmas! At the moment my outfits tend to be made up of long sleeves tops under summery tops, to keep me warm. Most of my Winter tops are a little dull, and plain, so i've been working my bright and playful Summer tops into my Winter wardrobe, simply by adding a long sleeve top underneath (for extra warmth, add a strappy top underneath that!) which us a really good way to recycle your wardrobe, all year round and so cheap, and easy, to do. I swear by these H&M long sleeve numbers; they have a little bit of stretch in them to hug your figure, and they come in some gorgeous colours (i'm after the mustard one!) Old faithful Toppers jeans have been coming to the rescue this season, in every colour, they're my ultimate staple for the colder months.

I'm going to the Clothes Show on Friday, with my uni girls so i'll be sure to report back to you after the event!

K|xo

2 comments:

  1. How cute, you have been missed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way it is written, inspires me a lot and I wish for more such informative aspects.keep on posting such ideas and Wedding sarees

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made By pipdig