21 June 2011

Winds in the East,

"Mist coming in, like somethin' is brewin' and 'bout to begin. Can't put me finger on what lies in store, but i fear what's to happen all happened before." - Mary Poppins




I thought the above quote very fitting as there are going to be some changes 'round here. I have been waiting to have the gift of time so i can really put my all into blogging, and that opportunity is finally here!

I have plenty of posts lined up and Legs Eleven is soon going to be getting a complete make over! I am discussing my design ideas with my Mr tomorrow, as he is getting the exciting job of putting together the new Legs Eleven.

So, say goodbye to Legs Eleven as you know, there's about to be a whole lotta change! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig