18 June 2011

Blog Inspiration

I'm going through what i'm feeling is sort of like a growing up/transition faze, and i'm feeling plenty of confidence begin to flood back. This summer i plan on doing plenty of coming into my own and getting ready for the next chapter. I'm feeling like a little change and i need a bit of growing room and with all these adventures on the horizon, away from the norm, there is plenty of opportunity.

I want to try and break out of my easy, comfortable day to day persona and try new things, maybe things that i wouldn't usually - be a little daring, and through styling is one way i'm desperate to give a shot at. When i catch up on all your lovely blogs, i always think "Why do i never think to put something like that together" or "I'd love to try that!" So i thought what better way to get some style inspiration, when frankly the sky looks like it's falling down out there (!), than from you lovely ladies!


What i love most is that you're always so on trend, yet it's not easy peasy stick-on-what-you-see-in-the-window-of-Topshop. It's so you're own style, and i love that. You work key pieces, timeless pieces, into your outfit so that you can wear items over and over and never get bored. I seem to going through a real comfort stage at the moment and i really want to step away from that, trying out dresses and skirts rather than my staple shorts - however, that's a little bit of me so i don't want to cut them out completely! Another things that you lovely ladies have over me is your brilliant use of colour, and colour blocking! I would love to have the skill to make the perfect colour blocking. To be honest, i think you're all amazing and i take inspiration of each and every one of you! I'm looking forward to trying so new things out!

I'd love to hear what you all think! xo

2 comments:

  1. Aw thanks for including me in this Kat! I never buy something and just wear it "how it's supposed to be worn", I love working things seamlessly into what's already in my wardrobe haha (: Hope you're well sweet! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous inspiration - love these blogs xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made By pipdig