9 January 2016

Becca x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector



When i visited Florida this past Summer, this little item was at the top of my to-buy list. Before i went i went i'd been watching Youtube videos and reading blog posts about how popular it was, and how it was basically out of stock everywhere so i was fully prepared not to get my hands on it. I had three separate Sephora trips, to two Sephoras, during my two week stay and it wasn't until my last visit that i finally found it. I'd already been to the Mall at Millennia once, at the very beginning of trip without any luck. I then visited the Florida Mall in the middle of the trip, but when we visited the Mall at Millennia nearing the end of the trip they had just had delivery and had completely stocked shelves so i was very lucky.


The packaging for this pressed shimmering skin perfecter is particularly beautiful - the rest of the range comes in satin finish black boxes but the Jaclyn Hill version comes in a coppery, rose gold box with what looks like embossed rain drops all over it.

Champagne Pop is described as a 'soft white gold with pinky peach undertones' which, i would say, is a perfect description. On me, as you can kind of see from the pictures above, is looks very gold toned on me which i thought wasn't really working for me but if i really blend it out into just a touch of shimmer it can be a really special touch to my cheekbones. The texture is beautiful, it's super blendable, soft and finely milled. If you've used the Becca Pressed Shimmering Skin Perfecter before then you know how lovely these products are, but this particular colour is just something special.

If you really can't get your hands on this one, or you fancy something a little pinker toned then the shade Opal is kind of similar to this one and maybe worth checking out.

K|xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig