29 July 2015

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Fiend


I looked at these in the John Lewis beauty hall so many times before i actually took the plunge and bought one of these. I spent so many breaks looking, touching, swatching these beauties and eventually i persuaded myself i didn't need one. However, as you can see after looking at reviews and swatches online i decided upon a colour and i'm so glad i did.

I bought myself the Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Fiend, which is described on Temptalia as a 'muted pink... A Subdued, medium rosy pink with a luminous sheen.' However, if you look at on Christine from Temptalia it looks a lot rosier, a lot warmer. I feel on me it looks slightly cooler, and slightly more nude but i really love it. It is so, so easy to wear and it's so comfortable. I just love that you can wear it with everything and it's not at all drying, and smooths onto the lips.


K|xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig