2 November 2013

October Favourites


Is it just me, or has October felt like the absolute longest month in the entire world? It's been a bit of a full on month so i haven't really been testing out any new products, so i've only got a few bits for you this time but they're some of my favourite products right now. Well, of course otherwise they wouldn't have made it into my monthly favourites.
Febreeze Air Effects Holly Berries & Frost | I spotted this new range of Christmas Febreeze scents when i was in Asda doing a little shoppin'. They were on a whole display of there own, and if you know anything about me then you'll know that i'm a Christmas fiend. As soon as Mid-October hits, i'm ready for Christmas. Nevermind Halloween, what a ridiculous holiday, i'm all about Christmas and for me one of the things i love about it so much is the smells. Roasting turkey, fresh pine and hollyberry. So, when i saw they now do Holly Berry and Frost scents in Febreeze products i snapped up an air freshener right away, not before telling my mum she must go have a sniff herself! It's the perfect scent and is keeping me Christmassy up to the big day.

Benefit Triple Performing Facial Emulsion | All year long i deal with oily, acne prone skin but when Winter hits things get a touch drier. So now the cold is beginning to sneak in, although not much yet here in Southampton, my skin sometimes could do with a little more moisture than usual. This is an amazing moisturiser; it's a thin consistency but it really soaks into the skin. My skin feels amazing after use and there really isn't much more to say on the matter.

Sudafed Blocked Nose & Sinus Capsules | At the beginning of the month, i was stuck with an awful, stinking cold that i think the whole of my university seemed to have too. I had awful sinus pain around my nose, and eyes, and Day Nurse just wasn't doing it for me. So when i saw i had this in my little first aid box at uni, i thought i'd give it a go. Oh man did it help, after two awful bedridden days i was feeling on the mend and i think i have Mr Sudafed to thank.

Colony Hollyberry Reed Diffuser | Again with the Christmas scents, what can i say? I'm ready. Although the Febreeze is a great addition, there really is nothing better than the original Colony Hollyberry scent. I've been buying it for years, because of me this epitomises Christmas. It helps my room smell merry and bright!

Touch of Silver Twice a Week Brightening Shampoo | After getting my hair did a whole lot blonder than before, i wanted to make sure i didn't get no brassiness. At home i was using the Lee Stafford Purple Shampoo that was doing it's job, but then i found this cheaper alternative and i love it. I use it once a week to once every two weeks depending on how my hair looks, and for the price it's just a great shampoo. It keeps my locks looking blond and bright, and takes any dullness away. Amazing.

Soap & Glory Clean on Me Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel | When at home, i was using my all time favourite shower gel - the Body Shop's Tangerine scent, but at uni i've been using this. I'm nearly all out and i think that'll tell you how much i love it. I have really sensitive rash prone skin and this doesn't effect it in anyway. In fact, it actually helps to sooth and moisturise. If you have sensitive skin, i'd recommend giving this a go.

Bun Doughnut | I've been using this for the past few years now through the Winter months, when i just can't be bothered and special occasions. It just helps your hair look so well put together with minimal effort.

Another month been and gone, and honestly i'm counting down the days until Christmas.


K|xo

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I need some christmas home scents in my life, will have to check the Febreeze range!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made By pipdig