17 December 2012

#OOTD Pop of Print

Long Sleeve Top: H&M | Skirt: New Look | Super Cosy Tights: Primark | Necklace: Topshop | Chelsea Boots: River Island | Kimono: Primark

I love the Summer. Don't get me wrong, i love Autumn, Winter, layering up and big, chunky knits, but i find that i come into my style own when it's the Summer. So, when the temperatures plummet i feel sad tucking away all my unloved Summer clothes.

One of my favourite, but probably most unworn, items is this beautiful kimono from Primark. I thought i'd give dressing this for the Winter a go. I find that at this time of year long sleeve tops are my saviour; they can make any outfit Winter appropriate. I think this simple black outfit really compliments the kimono; it actually has black in it so it matches perfectly. It entirely changes the feel of an all black outfit, but injecting some colour and actually the colours in this kimono could be seen as Wintery as it contains black and some icey purple tones.

I love finding different ways to wear some of my favourite items, how do you like to dress during the Winter?


K|xo

1 comment:

  1. I totally love that kimono and you are so right it works as a winter piece too! I'm always mixing up my summer clothes with winter clothes, it's far more logical ♥ xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made By pipdig