8 June 2012

Oh Hey, Cath!


So, i picked this up from John Lewis on a shopping trip to Cambridge, with my mum, when i was home for Easter. I had an outstanding John Lewis voucher to spend - and i mean really outstanding, i'd had it since last year. Seriously. So i finally decided i had some things worth while enough to spend it on, but they didn't cover the entire amount of the voucher so while browsing for something to spend the last pennies on, i came across Cath Kidston - a brand i'm forever in love with. When i saw her camera cases, which i didn't even know she did, i knew i just had to have one. Since receiving a new camera for Christmas - after my last one packed up - i'd been using an Amazon cheapy number for my camera's case, but the zip kept sticking, the case was a little too big for my camera and honestly, it weren't that preddy. So this answered all my camera case prayers - no pesky zip, but an easy close velcro, a snug fit for my camera with lots of padding and finally, a cute print! What's not to love?!


K|xo

2 comments:

  1. I love Cath Kidston products, they're so cute!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this! You know I share a similar fond love for CK ♥ xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made By pipdig