8 August 2011

Which Jacket Will Do?

Frankly, the British is firmly beginning to get right on my nerves.

Today, has been spent planning for my lovely Mr's 21st birthday on Friday! I'm full of surprises, me, and i can't wait to let loose! So, i've been running errands all day and just wanted something simple i could throw on this morning! I opted for this:

Blazer: H&M / Top: H&M / Shorts: Topshop / Necklaces: Claire's / Bag: Gift|River Island / Scarf (On Bag): Little Cornwall Boutique

These denim shorts and this loose white tank top are the ultimate in throw on chic! And i tell you what, it isn't half comfy. This gorgeous blazer literally took about 5 minutes to buy, i walked in, saw it, tried it on and it was at the till with me before you could say perfect! It's a totally different style to something i would normally go for as it's boyfriend, in shape, but girly, in colour! Two things i tend to stay away from, but something just stood out for me, however i am having trouble pairing it; so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, what would you wear it with? Talking of the perfect jacket, i just purchased this coveted beauty and cannot wait for it to be in my greedy mitts! It totally sold out in store, and online, so i have to wait a little while for it to be back in stock but it will be well worth the wait (that's if the fit is right!)

Nail Varnish: Rimmel: Green With Envy & Model's Own: Jade Stone

I'm loving this colour combination! Turquoise & Jade Green, beautiful for this up and down weather!

Considering said ridiculous weather, after putting on my beautiful blazer, the flipping sun blazed through the clouds making it rather too warm for my pink number, so i opted for this rather more summery attire (However, just before leaving the house i grabbed my H&M Mustard Cardigan for moral support and ended up wearing it all day.. Thank GB Weather!) I went through a real jacket phase at one stage, and so did New Look so i have a few little summery jackets that i love to throw on when i can (aka when the weather is co-operating)

Jacket: New Look Circa 2009

It feels good to be posting an OOTD! I hope to get back to blogging, for the next week at least, as next week i shall be residing in York for a week away with the Rents and my lovely friend Jenna.

- K ox

3 comments:

  1. I love your boyfriend blazer, the pink colour is really unusual and makes for a great piece, black ones are so boring in my opinion!
    Just like shoes and handbags, a girl can NEVER have too many jackets! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEED that beautiful pink blazer....do they still have it in stock?

    Also youve inspired me to root out my denim shorts and tights combo :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could not agree more, Alice!

    @Pink Princess, I gave you a comment on your latest post (: ox

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made By pipdig