24 June 2011

Dinner Date

Today just brings a little post to share what i wore for me & the Mr's dinner date last week!

Shorts: Topshop / Top: New Look / Cardigan: H&M / Tights: New Look / Shoes: Peacocks / Necklace: Dorothy Perkins

It was absolute bliss to get away for a few hours and have some couple time, that we rarely do! We really must make time more often, because it was lovely and well worth it. We went to Prezzo as i had a voucher for 'buy one main course, get another for £1' (which you can print off here, hurry ends 4th July!) and it was so yummy! I had a pizza that was absolutely delicious and the Mr went for a calzone (aka folded pizza!) which he also said was yummy - however, it was humongous! He still ate it, which was pretty impressive if you saw the size!

I don't often feature the Mr here, on Legs Eleven, so here is a cheesy couple shot!

Mr: Shirt: Topman / Jeans: Topman / Watch: Ben Sherman

Looking lovely as always! I was totally spoilt this week as i also woke up to breakfast in bed on Friday! What a lucky lady i am!


I hope you all enjoyed Hannah's post on London yesterday, tune in next week for Michelle filling you in on Southampton! A guaranteed brilliant read, if you don't believe me check out Michelle's blog!

I have been spending my weekend watching the Glastonbury footage, half wishing i was there - half glad i'm not! The mud looks horrendous, i was extremely lucky last year to miss out the rain and get burnt instead! However, it still looks as amazing as usual with the Mumford & Sons and Jessie J sets looking amazing. Frankly, i'm pretty glad that U2 bailed last year as they were horrendous! It was so dull, and Bono was as awful as ever (however, i do have a secret crush on the edge who i saw perform last year!)

Have you been watching any of the footage from Glastonbury, any highlights? xo

p.s. I'd love to say a hello and welcome to my lovely new followers :) I hope you're here to stay!

2 comments:

  1. Kat I've missed reading your blog! I really am here to stay this time hopefully. I've set some time aside just for 'me' and it's nice to be able to catch-up with everybody's blogs.

    Awwww you and your bf are so cute! He sounds perfect like a real gentleman, making you breakfast in bed! I rarely feature my Mr on my blog either, though I know one day I will.

    My brothers gone to Glastonbury and I'm hoping to watch some Coldplay footage tonight <3xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, what a gorgeous couple, you lucky people!

    I've spent my weekend watching Glastonbury too! I loved Coldplay, but that's a given seeing as I'm a massive fan! I missed U2, I'm glad now after reading your post!;). Your so lucky that you went last year!:)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made By pipdig